Board index The End of the World

Everybody's interested, but nobody cares? Endless theories, wild speculation, and many ancient prophecies. What does the Bible say? Ask what you want.

An asteroid will hit the Earth in November!

Postby Doom Patrol » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:52 pm

I saw a lot of channels sharing this article and saying it will happen for certain

what do you think? https://444prophecynews.com/it-is-coming-brace-for-impact-cryptic1/
Doom Patrol

Re: An asteroid will hit the Earth in November!

Postby jimwalton » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Funny that NASA doesn't know about this.

I don't believe that Earth will be hit by an asteroid in November.

I don't believe the words of this prophet, working so hard to make the prophecy sound biblical.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Postby jimwalton » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:34 pm

That's not too hard to predict with Trump as president and the sheer hatred people have for him and his supporters. Notice there is nothing specific in this prophecy to pin it down. There is usually unrest somewhere in the world, so the prophecy really doesn't take us anywhere, in my opinion.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Postby Doom Patrol » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 pm

one of the earliest messages i could find https://444prophecynews.com/a-timely-message-cryptic1/
Doom Patrol

Postby jimwalton » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:36 am

I didn't watch the videos, but I did look at Isa. 17 and see no justification for assuming that Isa. 17.1 refers to America and 17.3 to the 2 aircraft carriers. That's really strange exegesis. Also, those two ships have not sunk. I find no justification for perceiving this prophet as reliable or his/her messages of God.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:36 am.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Return to The End of the World